UTV RALLY ROCKY POINT FUN RUN INFORMATION
For the first time, we will be offering official rides through the beautiful desert of Sonora, Mexico! Any and all are invited however there will be limited space available per ride. These will be guided rides through over 80 miles of Mexican backcountry with other riders. Each registered vehicle is $125 to help provide the location to run on, support vehicles, and guide for the trip. Breakfast at Playa Bonita is included, as well as lunch. SPACE IS LIMITED TO 50 Vehicles per day.
Some of the things included are…
– Breakfast and Lunch (after the ride) at Playa Bonita Hotel & RV.
– Each vehicle registered receives a UTV Rally Rocky Point Swag Bag. If you need additional, please select below.
– 80 mile Fun Run Tour through the vast Sonoran Desert.
– Support Vehicles. We will have support vehicles along the route and a sweeper. Medical personal will be in the support vehicles in case of any issues. The Vehicles are there to help with minor issues and to pull you out if needed. We are not responsible for damage, repairs, or any other mechanical or medical issues. The Support Vehicle is not a service tech, so do not expect much more than simple support(air, gas, etc). If you chose to go off and away from the group, you are on your own. If the Sweeper goes by and does not see you on or near the course it will continue with the group. If you breakdown, support vehicles will be notified to assist.
Please be aware that laws in Mexico are enforced during this run. Vehicles must be insured, tagged, and drivers must have licenses ready. Rules of the road including speed limits, stop signs, and lights are also to be adhered to. You will be signing a waiver before the start of the event during check in.
Schedule of Events for UTV Rally Rocky Point Fun Run (Both Friday & Saturday)
- 8:00am – Breakfast / Registration at Playa Bonita RV
- 9:00am – Driver / Rider Safety Meeting
- After Meeting – Leave for Run
- Route will take about 4 hours to complete.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A WAIVER DURING REGISTRATION. NO WAIVER. NO RIDE.
We will have the GPX file available for the drivers at the event (we will give you the link during registration). We recommend the ‘LeadNav’ GPS system as it has great GPS Capabilities as well as extra points / functions that would help riders. This isn’t required but highly recommended.
We will NOT be giving out the GPX file ahead of time.
Upon registration you will get a wristband. The wristband will be secured to the cage of your vehicle to signal that you are apart of the ride. If ANYONE is caught on the route without a wristband, they are subject to the full extent of the law. Only those who are signed up / registered will be allowed on course.
Any additional questions, please email email@example.com.
ITEMS FOR THE UTV RALLY ROCKY POINT FUN RUN
– Hoodie or Jacket
– Googles (unless full face helmet)
– Ready and Serviced UTV, Clean Air Filter
– Full Tank of Gas (Make sure your UTV can make it 80 miles on a tank, if not we need to arrange a filling point.)
– Spare Tire and Tools to change a tire
– Spare Belts
– TOW STRAP
– Working Lights
– Working Seat Belts
– Emergency First Aid Kit
– Water – Drinks(Non-Alcoholic)
– A relaxed state of mind, we are not in a race, we are enjoying the day with our families and friends.
– Balaclavas / Headsocks
– Long Pants
– Long Sleeve Shirts
– Sun Glasses
– Sun Screen
– Heavy Socks(in case it is cold)
– Blankets for the Kids(if it is cold)
– Drinks (non-alcholic)